Interview with Author Nitin Sharma "Mysterious 4:30 a.m" 1) We demand a brief introduction to you. If I introduce myself, then, I do write Novels, poetry, quotations & Songs, it all pleases me and makes me feel alive. I have learnt the classical shade of music and like to sing old and new Bollywood & Indi-pop songs too. whenever I sing, a part of my inner realm sings with me, Singing means diving into the ocean of peace by forgetting everything. It helps me lot in exploring my human limits, gives me energy and takes me to the ultimate level of relief. It connects me to my soul in the most different way. Well ! If I talk about some more features which god has shaded my personality with, then as an orator, I take motivational sessions too in educational Institutions to motivate the young minds, It gives me relief, positive vibes & and makes me feel that I am one of the luckiest one who got this beautiful opportunity to make everyone awak...
Interview with Author Payal Kumar "Sondai-The Dowager Bride" 1) When you interact with someone, what's the first thing you do? I prefer listening with less or no intention to reply or react to the other person as I am a better listener than a speaker and also I believe that listening to anyone is one of the most sincere forms of respect that one can give to other. I am a writer and listening is the secret to discover great stories. 2) What inspired you to write your book, "Sondai-The Dowager Bride"? I may look like an ultra-urban woman, but I somehow believe that rural ways and interpretation of day to day life is strongly inspirational and very much spellbinding. In fictions of almost all genres, we have completely moved to cities now forgetting our villages. I am deeply connected to my roots and soil. Also I have not yet come across any Maithili driven book or stories in English language. Maithili is my mother tongue and I am a Maith...
Book: The Feeling of Being Loved Author: Raviraj Mishra Rating: 4 ✨ Title: Emotional Tale Love is not the thing which you have to chase. It is what you found but it matters whom you are in love with. Protagonist of the books wants to be loved by someone who give priority to heart not the look. Though, love is only when it is for someone as he/she is not for his/her looks yet idea of book should be considered. Because to have a friend with rational mind is a difficulty in itself. But her perspectives for love and its esteem make her to stay strong and to take good decisions. And it is necessary to be strong when you have already confronted the segregation from your loved ones. Thus, it becomes an obvious wish to be loved by someone who can love you for who you are not for how you are. This is what the feeling of being loved is and book titled so. An emotional tale, short read and embellished with feelings of pain.
Comments
Post a Comment